Schechter Real Estate is building the latest project on the sought-after and developing Hachayal Street in Ramat Gan. The building is located in a green environment, with excellent educational institutions and quick access to the business and entertainment centers of Gush Dan. The many leisure gardens in the area, and the proximity to a national park in addition to the leading kindergartens and schools in Ramat Gan, ensure an exceptional standard of living for the whole family. Thanks to the proximity to the Aluf Sadeh interchange, and Road 4, east of Derech Hashalom andAyalon lanes to the west, all points of interest of Tel Aviv Center and the surrounding area are within proximity and reach.
All apartments are designed in a modern design and include rich and high-quality specifications that ensure a high quality living experience.
The high level of finish and attention to detail are an integral part of Schechter Real Estate’s European
construction tradition, coming to life within this project.
The projects advantages:
- Opposite balconies, which ensure complete privacy from the neighbors.
- Regular parking, (without parking rate multipliers).
- Impeccable apartment designs, extra high windows, in the best European tradition.
- 3 Air-Flow directions per apartment.
- 2 Air-Flow directions for each balcony.
Engineer: Yiftach Arad Architects